>Oatmeal, cranberry, raisin, chocolate chip, butterscotch chip cookies.
>I emptied the contents of this into a big bowl. And then of course added the (mixed) wet ingredients. I also added cranberries at this stage. So right now we have: brown sugar, cinnamon, sugar, flour, baking soda, eggs, butter, vanilla.
The mix was great. They were a lot more moist and less doughy than other oatmeal cookies I’ve had. More like no-bake cookies! The cranberry, raisin, chocolate and butterscotch flavors work super well together, too–not too much of any one flavor. :)
Lily studied psychology, journalism, fashion design and merchandising. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist.
- >Ruti: Tel Aviv Designers Take Over a New Pac Heights Boutique
- >Look of the Week: Suit Up, 6 Swimsuits That Double as Bodysuits
- >85th Annual Junior League Fashion Show, Friday at The Fairmont Hotel
- >Live Style Competition at Thread SF, April 10, at The Metreon.
- >Birthday Mustache Pub Crawl, Polk St, SF.
- 11 Main (Alibaba Group) is hiring! Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in any of these positi… lnkd.in/bq8ca8R 3 years ago
- Blown away by the amazing customer service from @GoodEggs. Def recommend! 4 years ago
- Want a #WestElm Friends & Family discount? Message me your name & email addy! Send your friends' emails, too!! XXO! 4 years ago
- SO excited for my #bacheloretteparty & 1st #airbnb bit.ly/16MJc5g! Wish we had pool toys & bubbly! #la #midcentury #bridetobe #yay 4 years ago