>Gingerbread whoopie pies with white chocolate cream cheese frosting.
>I used a plain gingerbread recipe, but turned it into a cookie recipe by using butter and egg as the wet ingredients. Then, I decided to make it orangey by adding orange juice and zest! I winged it, making sure it wasn’t getting too runny. Also, I refrigerated it for awhile to get it to thicken up a bit.
- >Ruti: Tel Aviv Designers Take Over a New Pac Heights Boutique
- >Look of the Week: Suit Up, 6 Swimsuits That Double as Bodysuits
- >85th Annual Junior League Fashion Show, Friday at The Fairmont Hotel
- >Live Style Competition at Thread SF, April 10, at The Metreon.
- >Birthday Mustache Pub Crawl, Polk St, SF.
- 11 Main (Alibaba Group) is hiring! Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in any of these positi… lnkd.in/bq8ca8R 3 years ago
- Blown away by the amazing customer service from @GoodEggs. Def recommend! 3 years ago
- Want a #WestElm Friends & Family discount? Message me your name & email addy! Send your friends' emails, too!! XXO! 3 years ago
- SO excited for my #bacheloretteparty & 1st #airbnb bit.ly/16MJc5g! Wish we had pool toys & bubbly! #la #midcentury #bridetobe #yay 3 years ago