>Big Eat SF 2010 Dinner Party Part 1
>I’m not really sure where this photo is from, but maybe the cheeseburger is from Fish & Farm? I snagged it from the Facebook invite for my friend Scott’s oh so fabulous 2010 7×7 Big Eat List dinner party! Such a great idea. :)
- Papaya Salad (“Somtum”) with Crab from Sai Jai Thai: Eh. This is a love or hate thing and I just feel indifferent toward it. It wasn’t a big hit at the party either.
- Pho Ga Chicken Soup from Turtle Tower: Delicious. Best pho ever.
- Dry Fried Chicken Wings from San Tung: Yummy.
- Nick’s Crispy Baja Fish Tacos from Underdogs: Yummy.
- Niman Ranch Cheeseburger with Special Sauce from Fish and Farm: Delicious. I didn’t love the pickles, but other than that this burger rocked.
- Roast Pork Sandwich from Saigon Sandwich: Yummy. I don’t think there’s anything that makes Saigon Sandwich stand out other Vietnamese sandwiches though.
- Apple Fritters from Bob’s Donuts and Pastry Shop: Delicious. Must have warm–makes all the difference.
- Ube Ice Cream from Mitchell’s: Eh. I like Mitchell’s texture, etc, but I don’t know why this flavor is on the list. It just doesn’t have any flavor!? I would take vanilla over this, and I don’t like vanilla ice cream because it’s usually too plain!
- Chips & Salsa from Papalote: Delicious. The salsa is really something else!