>Teriyaki chicken stir-fry with veggies, pineapple and cashews.
Add teriyaki sauce, the rest of my rotisserie chicken (Gosh, I got good use out of that!), pineapple chunks, and cashews.
Finished. There was SO much of this–I filled two things of tupperware to freeze and then one to eat with rice later. :)
I’m a BIG fan of cooking and freezing! Also, if you notice, I go grocery shopping and get some basic veggies, etc, and use them in several different ways. It keeps costs down and challenges you to get creative!
Here’s how I used my last groceries:
- Bell peppers: BBQ chicken sandwich, Teriyaki stir-fry
- Rotisserie chicken: Curry chicken salad, Sandwich, Teriyaki stir-fry
- Pineapple: Carrot cake cupcakes, Teriyaki stir-fry
- Celery: Curry chicken salad, Teriyaki stir-fry
- Red onion: BBQ chicken sandwich, Teriyaki stir-fry
- Cashews: Curry chicken salad, Teriyaki stir-fry