>Food poisoning from Victor’s Pizza (not their fault!), Polk St, SF.

>Photo from Black K on Yelp!

We got a veggie slice and a meat slice to go. The veggie slice was amazing. Such great use of garlic! I loved it. But I saved the meat slice to have cold, the next morning, but I just let it sit in the foil from when it was hot, and didn’t refrigerate it… I definitely got food poisoning. :( Ridiculous. NOT Victor’s fault though. I should have had it right away or aired it out and refrigerated it. :( I never want to go through this again!
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: