>Homemade orange grapefruit lemonade.
I love making juice now! It’s so easy and yummy! I modified the recipe I used a few days ago.
Orange Grapefruit Lemonade recipe (2 pitchers):
- Make a simple syrup by heating 1.5 cups water with 1.5 cups sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Juice one grapefruit and pour into a pitcher. (I left the pulp.)
- Juice one orange and add to pitcher. (I left the pulp.)
- Juice four lemons and add to pitcher. (I strained the lemon juice because there were too many seeds.)
- Add simple syrup to the mixture and stir with a long spoon. (You can taste and add water to your liking.)
- Since this was too sugary for my liking, I split the mixture in half, between two pitchers.
- Top off both pitchers with cold water.
- Serve immediately with ice cubes or refrigerate.