Originally posted on 7×7 SF.
By Lily Ko
We’re big fans of functional fashion. Get some street action out of your swimwear this season with a maillot that doubles as a bodysuit. After all, you never know when a morning bike ride through Crissy Field will end with spontaneous swimming at Baker Beach, or when an epic night out will end with a late night hot-tub session.
I’m participating in the LIVE Styling competition at the upcoming Thread Show SF, brought to you by Thread and SFFAMA. I’m a bit nervous, but super excited for this! I get pretty competitive, but this is all in good fun and is my first live styling competition so we’ll see how it all goes down!
For 50% off tickets, use THIS LINK and click “Shopper”!
Here’s the whole scoop, from SFFAMA:
- LIVE STYLE SERIES at ‘THREAD SHOW’ 04/10/2011 @ Metreon
- Five (5) bloggers to compete in Live Style Series from 12-3 p.m.
- Bloggers will get 30 minutes to style and dress models in each look
- Bloggers will style six looks from the THREAD Closet
- Attendees will cast votes on twitter
- Winner will be announced at 3:30 p.m.